CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN!
Deadline: 25 August 2013
Help us shape jDays 2013 by submitting your presentation(s).
We're looking for passionate developers that are not afraid to share their knowledge on:
- Java SE (incl. Core Language, Features, Tools)
- Java EE, Frameworks & Servers (e.g. Core Java EE, Spring Framework, Optimization, Scaling, Caching and Performance Tuning, App Servers & Portals, Technologies & Features, Security)
- Trends & Future (e.g. Cloud Computing for Java, Enterprise Architectures, Big Data, NoSQL, Alternative for the JVM)
- Solutions, Case Studies and Real World Experiences
- Methodologies & Tools (e.g. Agile, Patterns, Testing, Code Quality, Source Control, Security and IDEs)
- Other, everything not included in previous sections but still related to the conference program
Just simply send a mail to email@example.com with your abstract,
a short presentation plus a picture of yourself.
conference day 1